The Falcon Challenge
Helping people live a healthy lifestyle, regain confidence, take control of their health, while losing weight.
The Falcon Challenge is a
The cost is $350 and includes the following:
- Induction Visit with program physician, Jeffery Swartz M.D.
- Daily/weekly monitoring and check-in with Healthcare Coach Katie Grindle R.N., BSN who specializes in nutrition and healthy lifestyles
- Individualized treatment plan
- Induction Acupuncture visit to suppress cravings and urges
- P.R.E.P. (Physician Referred Exercise Program) 60-day membership at the BGSU Recreation Center including six personal training sessions
- Healthy cooking classes
- Healthy supplements
- Anti-Inflammatory based diet
Participants have experienced an array of health and lifestyle benefits including:
- Muscle gain
- A decrease in blood pressure
- Improved taste of food
- Increased energy
- Weight loss
- Improved positive outlook
- Improved sleep
- Lessened cravings
- Increased ability and consistency in making healthy decisions and choices
- Improved mood/happiness
- Generally feeling better
The program runs in 10-week intervals. Please call (419) 728-0601 and ask to speak with Katie Grindle R.N., BSN, Healthcare Coach, for more information and to find out when the next program begins.
Falcon Health Center is located next to the Bowling Green State University (BGSU) campus.
The Center the entire surrounding community as well as the BGSU faculty, staff and students. Falcon Health Center offers convenience care appointments with medical providers, immunizations, travel medicine, skin screenings, lab and radiology services, whole health care, acupuncture, chiropractic care and physical therapy. For your convenience the Falcon Health Center offers a full-service pharmacy with drive through.