Whole Health at Falcon Health Center is located on the second floor. Whole health is care based on a partnership approach to healing and prevention that focuses on the whole person. This partnership involves a collaborative health team in one place, all to assist our patients in creating a comprehensive plan for optimal health. This collaborative care may include one or many of the services offered through Whole Health at Falcon Health Center.
For more information or to set up an appointment, call (419) 728-0601.
- In Depth Interviews with Patients to Identify Risk and Determine Individual Goals for Health
- Personalized Physician Care Based on a Collaborative Approach Providing Individualized Treatment Plans
- Evidence Based Disease Management Plans
- Optimizing Traditional Medicine Therapies with Proven Complementary Therapies
- Physical Therapy & Assessment
- Exercise Prescriptions & Physician Referred Exercise Programs
- Sports Fitness Assessment
- Chiropractic Care
- Assessments & Weight Management Programs
- Disease Specific Therapies
- Health Supplements
COMPREHENSIVE MEDICATION REVIEW
- Pharmaceutical Case Management
MIND & BODY
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Relaxation, Yoga, Tai Chi
- Essential Oils
Falcon Health Center is located next to the Bowling Green State University (BGSU) campus.
The Center serves BGSU students, faculty and staff members, as well as alumni and the community. Falcon Health Center offers convenience care appointments with medical providers, immunizations, travel medicine, skin screenings, lab and radiology services, whole health care, acupuncture, chiropractic care and physical therapy. For your convenience the Falcon Health Center offers a full-service pharmacy with drive through.