Employer Services at Falcon specializes in a full array of occupational health services.
Call (419) 373-4162 to schedule an appointment.
Employers, click here to find out more about our programs.
Work Injury Treatment
- Employees injured on the job can be seen 8-4:30 Monday – Friday with extended hours thru our Urgent Care at Falcon.
- Those with serious injuries or who need to be seen after regular business hours will be treated at the Wood County Hospital Emergency Department.
A variety of medical surveillance tests performed by certified technicians are available. Tests include:
- Drug & alcohol testing
- Biochemical screens
- Audiometric testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respiratory fit testing
- Blood lead levels
- TB manteau or quantiferon blood testing
- Travel medicine
- Pre-placement (post offer)
- Back to school
- Department of Transportation
- Annual and executive physicals
- Second opinion examinations.
Immunizations for flu, Hepatitis B, MMR, vericella and tetanus are available in our office as well as our clients’ worksites.
Employer Services at Falcon works with the Wood County Hospital Rehabilitation Services Department to help get employees back to work. Rehab services include:
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Onsite muscular skeletal wellness programs
- Preventative stretching and exercise program
- Onsite PT & athletic trainers
- Ergonomic programs to prevent workplace injuries
Health Promotion and Consultation Programs
Employer Services at Falcon provides employee health screenings and educational programs designed to meet employers’ needs to maintain a healthy workforce. We also provide onsite services such as occupational health nurses or providers, physical therapy and wellness activities through our award winning wellness team.
Our team of occupational health professionals welcomes the opportunity to tour your facility, helping us better understand your needs, listen to any concerns and discuss steps to reduce work related injuries and help improve the health and wellbeing of your employees.
Employer Services at Falcon is managed by Independence Health, a collaboration between Wood County Hospital and the Toledo Clinic to better the health of our communities. Click here to find out more.